Available for individuals and groups. Contact me for details.
- Hatha Yoga. Gentle or active. A slow-paced, all-levels yoga practice. After a gentle warm up, we hold various postures to stretch and strengthen our muscles. We breathe slowly and mindfully, finishing with a long-held resting posture.
- Hatha Flow Yoga. Gentle or active. All levels. We begin with mindful breathing and a warm-up. Then, we practice a series of dynamic postures that combine breath with movement. From there, we settle into poses for strength and flexibility. As class progresses, we slow down to experience deeper stretches. We conclude with a long-held resting posture.
- Kids Yoga. Adapted to kids, ages 0-3, 3-6, 6-12 and teens.
- Prenatal Yoga. Adapted for women in all stages of pregnancy and postpartum.
- Senior / Chair Yoga. Adapted to seniors, with or without a chair for support.
- Restorative Yoga. Passive postures supported on blocks and bolsters to gently stretch.
- Adaptive Yoga. Adapted for medical conditions and healing after surgery or injury.
- Healing. Reiki healing, sound therapy, meditation.