Available for individuals and groups. Contact me for details.
- Hatha Yoga. A slow-paced, all-levels yoga practice. After a gentle warm up, we hold various postures to stretch and strengthen our muscles. We breathe slowly and mindfully, finishing with a long-held resting posture.
- Hatha Flow Yoga. Yoga-inspired fitness, all levels. We begin with mindful breathing and gentle warm-up movements. Then, we practice sun salutations, a series of postures held for one breath each. From there, we settle into poses to develop strength and flexibility. As class progresses, we slow it down to experience deeper stretches. We conclude with a long-held resting posture.
- Kids Yoga. Adapted to kids, ages 0-3, 3-6, 6-12 and teens.
- Prenatal Yoga. Adapted for women in all stages of pregnancy and postpartum.
- Senior / Chair Yoga. Adapted to seniors, with or without a chair for support.
- Restorative Yoga. Passive postures supported on blocks and bolsters to gently stretch.
- Adaptive Yoga. Adapted for medical conditions and healing after surgery or injury.
- Healing. Reiki healing, sound therapy, meditation.